LADY AGE 58 SUFFERING WITH AMYOTROPHIC LATREAL SCLEROSIS (ALS) AND RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS
- She had suffered with Rheumatoid Arthritis for about 2-3 years.
- She had Tuberculosis about 1 year ago that was affecting her Lungs and Liver however she has recovered from this.
- She had suffered with ALS Disease for about 1 year and she was treated with Immunosuppressant Drugs however these only relieved the symptoms of the Disease.
- Before she became sick she could walk and cook by herself however now she cannot stand up and cannot do anything by herself, she cannot lift up her Hand and she has to sit in a Wheel Chair, she has aching Bones and aches in her whole Body, she is weak, she has a sallow complexion and Dysphagia. She has to take her big Tablets half at a time, she has problems with choking, speaks unclearly, she has Glossospasm, she feels very down and she has black Skin, (her symptoms had not improved even 2 months before starting Biomolecular Treatment and she also had developed even more symptoms).
Results After Treatment By Biomolecular Therapy (Started Treatment 11 March 2015):
After 2 Weeks:
- The aching in her whole Body has lessened.
- She can now speak more clearly.
- She can now stand up straighter and can turn more.
- She can now swallow without choking.
After 1 Month:
- Her legs and arms now have more energy (before she could not lift up her leg or her arm) example when she puts on her clothes she can now lift up her leg and arm, she can also now dig up food by herself and she can walk (near or around her house without having to use a Cane). She can now brush her teeth (before she could only gargle).
- When she sits on the Sofa or on the Toilet she can now stand up by herself.
- Sometimes she can now get up from the Bed by herself whereas before she needed somebody to help her.
- Before her skin was black however now it is almost back to normal also her Face is brighter.