Mr. SAMAK 95 YEAR OLD SUFFERING WITH CHRONIC RENAL FAILURE, GOUT DISEASE, HYPERTENSION AND STROKE (CEREBROVASCULAR INFARCTION)
He had suffered with chronic renal failure for about 15 years and in the beginning he saw many people with Kidney Disease however he himself did not have any symptoms. He went to the Doctor to check his Blood and the Doctor informed him that he had Kidney Disease (he cannot remember the Kidney values) and he started treatment by taking Medicine.
Before he took an anti-inflammatory Drug for Gout however side effects from this Drug affected his Kidneys causing the following:
- BUN value 50 mg/dl
- Creatinine 4.1 mg/dl
- Frequent and frothy Urine
- After the first 5 years of being sick (10 years ago) he started his first Biomolecular Treatment and after finishing the Course his symptoms got better.
- He came back for Biomolecular Treatment a second time in April 2012 because his Kidney values had increased and the Doctor in the Hospital wanted to give him Dialysis and after treatment his symptoms got better.
- He came back for Biomolecular Treatment a third time on the 24 December 2015 and this treatment is still ongoing.
- Weak, exhausted, no energy and Leg Muscle weakness
- Very poor appetite
- Memory problems
- Shaking Hands
The Doctor measured his Creatinine Value to be 3.8 mg/dl and informed him that this was average and that he must do dialysis however he did not want to do this as his amount of Urine was normal and he did not have any swelling.
Results After Treatment By Biomolecular Therapy:
After 6 Weeks:
- His symptoms of being weak have gone, his energy has come back, he has good control over his Body, he can walk far, his Leg Muscles have become firmer and he can work out every day in his House for approximately 1 hour each day and he can also stand when urinating. He can balancing well when he standing.
- His appetite has improved.
- His memory has gotten better and he can remember to take his Medicine, can remember the day, month and year, can remember important things to do for example when he has to go to Daukanong to get an injection (Daukanong is the name of a road in Bangkok, Thailand), he can answer questions quickly and he can still remind people looking after him to turn off the lights, close the door and close the window.
- He no longer has shaking hands, he can pick up a spoon and a glass of water to drink and he can also write in a book.
- He can now sleep well as before he could not do this.