Case: Biomolecular Treatment of a Dog
Dog Owner: Thanaporn Gamloetrattanachai
Dog’s Name: Changnoi
Dog’s Breed: Miniger
Dog’s Age: 16 year old (Compared to people 112 years)
In July 2012 her Dog was suffering from a Tick bite infection that was affecting the Dog's Kidneys. The Dogs Kidney Value was 3.4 (normal value 1.1) and the Blood Platelet level was below normal at 120,000 (normal 200,000 – 500,000). The Veterinarian found an infection in the Dog’s Blood and had to give the Dog a saline solution every day for about one month.
- Blood test value for Dog's liver was 600 (normal value about 20-30)
- In addition to the above the Veterinarian found the Dog's Tongue was putrefied and informed the owner that she must restrain herself emotionally as to save the Dogs life half of the Dogs tongue would have to be cut off.
- The Dog’s eyes were infected, had many eye winkers and were narrowed causing difficulty seeing when walking. All of this caused the Dog to bump into many things and whine for its owner.
- The Dogs face was small and thin and the owner assessed the Dog's weight to be maximum 3 kilogram.
Results after Treatment by Biomolecular Therapy (21 August 2012):
After 10 Days: Went to check the Blood and found the Kidney Value had gone down from the previous 3.4 to 1.9 (normal Value 1.1)
After 1 Month: The Kidney Value was found to be normal at 1.1
20 August 2012: Liver Tests showed that the Value had gone down from about 600 to 92 and then after checking again on 28 August 2012 they found that the Liver Value had gone down to 20 which is normal.
After 1.5 Months: The Dogs Tongue that was previously cut off is now it's grow up come back to normal and thicker than before.
- Before the Dogs skin was slimy due to a Fungal infection however now the Dogs hair on its Legs have started to grow also the Dogs hair is smooth.
- The Dog has now started to put weight on and is cheerful also the Dogs weight has gone up to 4.5 kilogram.