SAYJITFARISSUNDIN AL-IT-LUTS AGED 2.8 YEAR
SUFFERING WITH CONGENITAL KIDNEY FAILURE
When the Mother was about 6-7 months pregnant the Doctor informed her that she had Polyhydramnios (too much amniotic fluid) but the Ultrasound test of the Fetus did not find any abnormalities. The Doctor was concerned that the Child could have Down’s Syndrome but a test of the Chromosomes found everything to be normal. Because of the Polyhydramnios the Doctor had to remove excessive amniotic fluid every two weeks (approx 7.5 liter). The Doctor informed the Mother to wait until after the Baby is born for a full examination of the Babie's Body. When the Baby was born after 7 months tests revealed that he had too much urine also the Urine contained excessive minerals and when he was 3 months old he was diagnosed with a Chronic Kidney condition.
(He started treatment on 12 November 2014 and because he was very tired he was unable to respond to some things)
After 1 Week: His Neck was more upright.
After 2 Weeks: His eye deviation that he had before was better and he can now look straight.
- He now can understand more, can act on emotions, understands shame and fear and he can banter with his Parents.
- He can now start to move the Baby Carriage for improving his mobility also his Leg Muscles are now strong (before he used to only lie down).
- He can now start to talk like a Baby. "ba ba"
- The white color of the Cataract on his Cornea is now decreasing.
- His appetite is getting better and he now eat more.
After 3 Weeks: The Cataract on his Eye has now decreased and turned grey.
After 4 Weeks: He can now walk faster, can move backwards and he can also jump on the Bed.
- He now has less urine.
After 5 Weeks: He can now hear someone’s voice and can turn to see where the voice came from.
- He now has a good appetite and can eat more than before.
- He is now good tempered whereas before he was bad tempered.
- His allergy symptoms have improved such that when he has a cough now he no longer wants to have breathing help.
- His level of sputum is now less (before he had to use a Sputum Suction Pump)
- His Muscle weakness has improved also his ability to support himself and hold some things.
- His ability to understand things has improved also when he wants something he will point and try and move his Body to get it.
- His amount of Urine is now normal.
After 5 Months: He now has strong health also whereas before he would easily catch a cold and other infections resulting in staying in the Hospital for 3 months each time he now never has to go to the Hospital.
- He can now make speech noises but can still not formulate a word properly.
- He can now walk but still wants to hold somebody’s Hand.
After 6 Months:
- He can now call his Mother more clearly by saying " Mee Mee".
- He can walk better but he still needs people to help him.
- He is now in a good mood and can respond.
- His large and small Muscles have increased and he is stronger such that he can move his Leg also lift it up and he can also clench his Hand.
Lab Results on 30 April 2015: BUN = 113.4 // Cr. = 1.76 // Urea Cr. =14.58mg%.