WANNEE WANNOTAI AGE 65
SUFFERING WITH DIABETES MELLITUS, CHRONIC RENAL FAILURE AND HYPERTENSION
- She had suffered with Diabetes Mellitus for about 20 years and always had to take Diabetes Mellitus medicine. In 2015 she started to inject 35 units of Insulin in the morning and 25 units in the afternoon as her Blood Sugar level was 270-300 with an accumulated sugar level (HbA1c)of 9.7
- In 2013 She has now had to have an operation to correct the Lens. And then the doctor was detected her Diabetes Mellitus deteriorated her Eyes.
- In 2014 she had Chronic Kidney Disease and her creatinine value was 5.8 and the Doctor recommended Dialysis however she did not want to do this.
- In 2015 she had Hypertension and she always had to take Hypertension Medicine (BP 150-160/70).
In 2015 she ever had a Herpes Zoster infection.
- She suffered with itching on her Body and had to scratch until she had got sores.
- Everyday she was numb in the end of her Fingers and Feet.
- She suffered with foamy Urine (everyday her volume of Urine output was about 1,000 cc.).
- She was only able to walk 3-4 steps at a time and could not walk more because it made her very tired.
- She suffered with shortness of breath and a tight feeling in the left hand side of her Chest.
- She suffered with Flatulence.
- She suffered with frequent Diarrhea.
- She was unable to sleep well.
Results After Treatment By Biomolecular Therapy:
After 10 Days
- Her creatinine value was decrease from 5.8 to 5.02
After 5 weeks
- Her Blood Sugar level had gone less from before 270-300 to now 150-160.
- She no longer has itching on her Body.
- She is no longer numb in the ends of her Fingers and Feet.
- She no longer has Diarrhea.
- She no longer has Flatulence.
- She can now walk a long way for about 1-2 kilometers and she is no longer tired and she feels refreshed.
- She can now sleep well and for a long time (before she was turning left and right all the time).
- She can now breathe better.
- Her foamy Urine is now less.