AGE 70 YEARS OLD AND SUFFERING WITH ALS
- Previously he suffered with Hypertension and Diabetes mellitus for which he took medicine.
- Around March 2018 he went to the Hospital for an examination and the Doctor diagnosed him with ALS Disease with a slow progression of symptoms including:
- Loss of strength in his Hands such that he was unable to open a bottle of water or feed himself with a spoon and he needed help for this also he had muscle atrophy in his Hand.
- He was unable to lift his Arms all the way up.
- He was unable to lift up his Legs, he had Hip pain and walked in a clumsy manner causing him to fall many times (due to difficulty in lifting up his Legs and his legs being weakened). He had to use a walking stick for walking.
- He had respiratory Dyspnea with shortness of breath and huffing.
- He was unable to speak clearly and his Tongue was stiff.
- He had difficulties with swallowing food.
Results after Biomolecular Treatment
After 6 Weeks:
- His ability to chew and swallow food is better, before he ate liquid food however now he can eat normal food but he has to chew and swallow the food slowly.
- His symptoms of Huffing when breathing is better and his breathing is now better and good and he now has more strength to breath more than before (if something stresses him or makes him feel tired for example when trying to eat with a spoon then this can adversely affect his breathing).
- His ability to use his Hands and Arms when using a Hairbrush by himself is better as before he could not lift his Hand up to brush his Hair. He can still not wash his Hair by himself. He can lift up food to feed himself but this makes him tired so people have to help him feed himself.
- His Legs have gotten a little better when walking short term however he still needs to use a walking stick. Before he started Biomolecular Treatment, he had a lot of trouble with walking.
- His speech has gotten better and is now more clearer and with more power to speak louder (before when talking to someone people only understood sometimes as his voice made only a low sound in his throat).