CHINNAPHAT 11 YEAR OLD FROM CHANTABUREE PROVINCE IN THAILAND
SUFFERING WITH ATTENTION DEFICIT HYPERACTIVEDISORDER AND DELAY DEVELOPMENT
- Slow to develop when compared with a normal child.
- Can’t keep quiet and likes to play repeatedly with things that are not appropriate for his age.
- He only likes to eat the same food.
- He would like to talk but is unable to structure his speech based on events and he speaks very quickly.
- He is self-centered, feels insulted is sometimes angry and is impatient.
- He is able to be social and learn or play in the Classroom with a friend without disturbing however he likes to sit in a trance in the Classroom and he is easily distracted.
- When the teacher orders him to do something, he cannot do it as he cannot think for himself and the Teacher has to explain how to do it and then he can.
- He can do everything by himself but he doesn’t care how long it takes also he doesn’t want to obey any rules.
- He can read quite well however he jumps over words and doesn’t get the meaning.
- He can write in a book if there are no rules.
- He can study and just about pass a test but he has problems calculating complicated things.
- He is good at doing everything and helping himself including for example getting dressed or taking a bath.
- When he is asked to help to do a job he is rather slow and not enthusiastic.
- He wets the bed regularly.
- He always has to take Medicine for problems with short concentration from a Doctor trained in Western Medicine.