CHOOCHAI CHEOWCHARNCHOKCHAI AGE 67 SUFFERING WITH DIABETES MELLITUS , HYPERTENSION, HEART DISEASE AND CHRONIC RENAL FAILURE
- He had suffered with Diabetes Mellitus for about 10 years and always took Medicine for this; he had a high Blood sugar level of 400 mg/dl whereas the normal average level is about 150-160 mg/dl, he also had to take Insulin injections of 30 units each time.
- He had suffered with Heart Disease for about 7 years and had to have 3 Operations involving the use of Balloons (In the years 2009, 2011 and 2015).
- He had suffered with Hypertension for about 5 years and always had to take medicine.
- He had suffered with chronic renal failure for about 3 years.
- In 2015 his Creatinine Value was 6.0 mg/dl and the Doctor in the Hospital wanted him to do Dialysis however he did not want to do this.
- In September 2016 his Creatinine Value increased to 8.52 mg/dl (because he took Chinese Medicine for a while) and he had itching all over his Body and after this he went to the Hospital to do Dialysis.
Results After Biomolecular Treatment (he used Biomolecular Treatment for his Kidney disease)
After 3 Weeks:
- The first time he started Dialysis he had to do these 3 days per week and now he was able to reduce this to 2 days per week and then to 1 day per week.
- His Creatinine Value has reduced from its previous value 8.52 to 0.85mg/dl and the Doctor informed him that he no longer needs to do Dialysis.
- His amount of Urine has increased from before 800 cc/day to about 1200 cc/day.