CHONNAWEE MANEEGOSOL AGE 18 FROM CHIANG MAI PROVINCE SUFFERING WITH ADRENOLEUKODYSTROPHY (ALD), CEREBELLUM ATROPHY (GENETIC DISORDER)
He started to have problems at the end of 2015 when he was only 17 years old with the following symptoms:
- He had muscle weakness causing him to be unable to hold a pen and write,ataxic gait, trembling legs requiring him to be helped when walking as he could not walk. Cause him to bed ridden.
- He was unable to bend his Knee and Arm due to joint stiffness.
- He had legs muscle contraction and sometimes arm muscle contraction .
- He had Eyeball spasms and was visually impaired such that images were not still.
- When he talked there was no sound and it was unclear what he was trying to say.
- He had problems with being unable to spit out Phlegm and he had to use Mucolytic Drugs to dissolve this and also sip warm water.
- He had a drooling Mouth.
- He had to eat soft foods due to problems with swallowing and choking on his food.
He went to see the Doctor and was diagnosed with the Adrenoleukodystrophy Disease (ALD),and Cerebellum Atrophy (which came from Genetic disorder). The Doctors have no cure for this and only treated the symptoms with Vitamins and Physical Therapy.
Results After Biomolecular Treatment (The first time he came for treatment he sat in a wheelchair and he could not bend his Neck up)
After 7 days:
- He can speak clearly and quickly (before he did not make any sounds and it was not clear).
- He can lift up the end of his hand.
- When he takes a seat he can control his Body.
- His choking on food has lessened and he can now use a straw to suck water (before a Syringe had to be used).
- He can use two Hands to pick up a Plastic Cup.
After 10 days:
- He can swallow boiled Rice (before he only ate soft food) he can also chew but it takes time.
- He no longer has a drooling Mouth and he can get rid of Phlegm by himself.
- He can pick up a Plastic Cup with one Hand.
- He can talk, understand and his sounds have come back to normal.
- He can move his Joints and bend and lift up his Knee.
- He has started to train for standing but he still has trembling legs (he cannot place his Foot flat on the floor and has to be helped to push it down).
- He looks more cheerful.
After 15 days:
- He can roll over by himself.
- He can sit in a Lotus Meditation Position however he still has a little trembling in the Legs.
- He can sit in a stable position and his Neck does not drop down.
- He speaks clearly but slowly and it looks like his Tongue fills his whole Mouth.
- He can contradict.
- He can swallow quickly.
- His Skin is bright and fair (before he had discoloring over his whole Body).