She had suffered with Hypothyroidism for about 1 year (this was found during a yearly heath check when Doctors found she had a very high TSH level in her Blood. The Doctor prescribed medicine and now her Thyroid value is stable and normal.Her symptoms of SLE Disease started in 2016.
- She had inflammation and swelling in her Fingers.
- Later she had Joint pain and swelling in her Wrist, Shoulder, Knee and Ankle.
- She had pain in all the Muscles of her Body and she was weak.
- She had sweating in all of her Body.
- She had itchy Skin.
- She could not pull out the Cork in a bottle or water , she could not open a Door and she had a shaking Hand and was unable to clutch something.
- She had difficulty going up and down stairs and she had to swing and hung up to the ladders.
- She could almost not walk due to pain in her feet. She was unable to drive a car.
- She could not sit on the floor with her legs tucked back to one side and if she did this she was unable to stand up.
- She had pain in her whole Body.
- She was losing her Hair. She was suffered with vomiting.
- She had Lockjaw and was unable to open her Mouth.
- She was treated in Hospital by taking 8 Steroid Tablets per day and when she reduced the dosage to 2 Tablets per day her symptoms was returned. The Doctor informed her that she would have to take medicine like this for the rest of her life and then she did some research and found out about Biomolecular Therapy.
Results After Treatment By Biomolecular Therapy:
After 2 Weeks:
- Her symptoms of all joints pain and swelling have gotten better.
- Her Fingers are no longer swollen.
- She can now clutch with her Hand and she no longer has shaking.
- She is now more refreshed and becoming more active and she can do anything like before (when she was sick she felt very dejected and hopeless).