NUTTAPORN RUNGPANYA , AGE 75 YEAR OLD
SUFFERING WITH HYPERTENSION, CHRONIC RENAL FAILURE WITH NEPHRECTOMY ONE SIDE AND GONARTHROSIS
- She had suffered with hypertension for 20 years and she had also always had to take Anti-hypertension Drugs.
- She had suffered with back pain for 2 years and when she went to the Hospital for an examination the Doctor found that she had a Kidney Tumor on her remaining Kidney as the other one had previously been removed. The Doctor stated that this Kidney had to work very hard and that she needed a hemodialysis. During this time her Kidney Creatinine Level was 2-3.
- As time passed her Kidney Creatinine Level increased to 9 before starting Biomolecular treatment and the Doctor once again recommended a Kidney Depurant however she did not want to do this.
- She was weak, easily exhausted, had a swollen Leg (alternating between the left hand side and the right hand side), reduced Urine discharge and very frothy.
- She also had Knee pain and the Doctor said that she must have Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty because of Gonarthrosis but she did not want to do this and instead took an Anodyne Drug.
- She had low energy in her Leg and problems walking a long way and when walking her Body would shake on the right hand side or left hand side.
- She had problems getting to sleep.
- She had problems with her appetite.
Results After Treatment By Biomolecular Therapy:
- She is no longer weak, has more energy, can do housework and cooking and no longer gets exhausted (before even when she did nothing she felt weak).
- She can now walk a long way, her Legs have more energy and when she walks her Body shaking has reduced also her Knee Pain is gone and takes a long time before she feels pain.
- She now urinates more easily with only intermittent frothing and she can urinate 4-5 times per Day like normal.
- Her Kidney Creatinine Level has stabilized at 9 and not increased.
- Her Leg swelling has gone better.
- She can now start to sleep better and deeply also when she wakes up in the middle of the night she can get back to sleep again. She now has a good appetite.