GASEM PUNHOM 76 YEARS OLD
SUFFERING WITH ALZHEIMERS DISEASE AND BODY DISCOMFORT
In 2015 she had symptoms of being easily exhausted and she had also lost about 6-7 kilograms in weight.
- She was forgetful and would forget the day and the time, forget things, forget daily chores and she also had obsessive compulsive behavior.
- She was easily irritable, easily angry especially when she told a child to do something and the child did not respond quickly enough and this made her irritable.
- She had problems sleeping.
- She had Anorexia
- She had constipation
- She had discomfort in her Neck, Back, Waist and Knee
Results after Treatment by Biomolecular Therapy:
After 3 Weeks: She is now good tempered and no longer easily irritated.
- She can now sleep long and continuously for many hours whereas before it was difficult for her to sleep.
- She now has a good appetite and can eat more whereas before she had anorexia.
- Her constipation has improved and she now goes to the toilet daily.
- The discomfort she had in her Neck, Back, Waist and Knee has improved