MR. SONGSAK NGANVIWATTHAVORN
73-YEAR-OLD SUFFERING WITH PARKINSON’S DISEASE
- He has suffered with Parkinson’s disease for 5 years (since 2009) with initial symptoms of shaking Hands, instability and being unable to control himself. At the start of the symptoms he still drove a car however he had to stop due to having many accidents where he had to always get Treatment in the Hospital.
- Five months ago, he started Biomolecular Treatment however he fell down and had to be treated in the Hospital; he also had symptoms of Tetany and his symptoms worsened. When he returned home, and treated himself in the house he developed symptoms of extreme exhaustion and he just had to lie down and he could not walk for about 5 months.
- He cannot lift his Hand up, he cannot sleep, he can cannot turn his face to the right or the left or bending head and lifting.
- He has bad constipation causing him to defecate every 10 days and he had to use an Intestinal Stimulant to defecate.
Results after Biomolecular Treatment:
- After the First Treatment 14 November 2012, his Eyes became cheerful looking and he can move his Eyes better.
After 4 Treatments:
- He can now defecate by himself without having to take anything.
After 8 Treatments:
- He has started to practice walking and can walk for about 100 steps (he has to practice walking in two Sets each comprising 50 steps with two persons providing support on each side).
After 15 Treatments:
- His system for defecation is better whereas before he defecated every 10 days now he defecates every 7 days.
After 4 Months:
- He can now defecate by himself and no longer needs to take any Medicine.
- His speech has improved and gets better every day.
- His walking practice has improved and he can now walk 3 sets totaling 382 steps.
- Now he can turn right and left 3 times around.
- He can now practice moving his Eyes in circles (by staring) and he can look left and right 2 times. He can also look up 5 times.
- When he tries to ask people something such as “where have you been” his voice makes sounds.
- When he wants to defecate, or urinate he tries to inform people and his voice makes stuttering sounds.
- When he greets the Nurse or his Relatives he makes stuttering sounds.
After 5 Months:
- With the support of two people supporting his Arms he can now walk 1625 steps.
- He can start to lift up using his right-hand side.
- He can look up by himself and move his neck left and right.
- The shaking in his hand has lessened.