59-YEAR-OLD SUFFERING WITH ALS AMYOTROPHIC LATERAL SCLEROSIS (DEGENERATED SPINAL CORD)
- One day in March 2011 while working as a Cook in Vancouver, Canada she no longer had any energy and she did not know why as she had never had any Diseases before. She thought that this may be caused by her working too hard and she still continued to work normally until her right Arm and right Leg became sluggish and she could not lift things the same as before. One example of this is that she had problems dressing herself also when walking she was unable to lift her right Leg fully and then later she could not lift her leg at all causing her to fall over. After this she was admitted into the Hospital for about 4-5 days for the Doctor to check her condition in detail and do an MRI. The Doctor diagnosed her with ALS Disease (Degenerated Spinal Cord) and informed her that there is no Medicine to treat this and considering that she was living in Canada by herself he recommended her to go back to Thailand before her condition worsened more than at present.
- After she returned to Thailand she went to the Hospital in Bangkok to check again (January 2012) and the Doctor diagnosed her with ALS the same as the Doctor in Canada told her. After all tests were finished she went back home and then she fell as she had no energy and she had to have a splint put on her Left Digit (as this was on her left side it did not cause problems for her). For about 3 weeks she just lay down and she developed muscle weakness on both legs, she could not walk and had to sit in a Wheelchair causing Atrophy in her Leg Muscles.
Results After Biomolecular Treatment:
- After 7-8 Times, she has more energy than before and when she lies down she can separate her legs and lift them up.
- After 10 times (One Month) when she goes to sleep she has to put on Pampers and she can now lift her Bottom up by herself.
- When she lies down and she wants to lift up her right Leg she needs somebody to help her and her Leg remains stable and does not fall down.
- She can lift up her left Arm to brush her Teeth.
- She can start to move her right Toe.
- The Muscles in her whole Body are firmer and not tender like before.
- She can sleep continuously for 4 hours whereas before she woke up very often in the night and now she only wakes up 2-3 times.