MRS. Parichat Anmahapong
43-Year-Old Suffering with Renal Failure
- When she was 19 years old she had a fever, and went to the Clinic to get Medicine however her condition did not improve so she decided to go to the Hospital. The Doctor in the Hospital diagnosed her as having Renal Disease and informed her there was no cure for this and he prescribed her Drugs to take. After taking the Drugs she developed Hematuria which looked like she was having a menstrual period when she was studying at University. She suffered with this for about 3 years and every year she had to stay in Hospital.
Results after Biomolecular Treatment:
- She first started Biomolecular Treatment when she was 23 years old and she remained continuously on this treatment for 6 years.
- After 1 year of treatment her Red Blood Cell Count (RBC) went down.
- Her symptoms of Hematuria went away.
- Her Kidney Function value normalized (cannot remember exact value)
- She never did any Dialysis.
- Now her Kidney Function value is normal; she is in good health and she also has two children.