DOG NAMED BLACK
AGE 5 YEAR
OWNER: KHUN PHOUTZANAPORN PUNJINDAHNON
DISEASE: PARESIS (CAN’T WALK ON HIS HIND LEGS AND HAS HYPERREFLEXIA)
- Unexpectedly he was unable to walk and he started to groan so his owner took him to the first Hospital for a Veterinary Blood Test however they were unable to find any disorder. His hind legs had no energy and to be able to urinate he had to have a Catheter also the white of his Eyes were blood red.
- His owner took him to a second Veterinary Hospital for a Bone X-Ray however they could not find any disorder. After this an MRI was performed and the Veterinarian diagnosed all results as Paresis causing him to be unable to walk, also as having Hyperreflexia, a 6 Points Level Nervous System injury from the waist, a Diseased T3 and L3 at an injury level of 5. The Doctor stated that it was not possible to do treatment by an Operation and recommended they just go home.
- The owner then took him to a third Hospital where he was treated using Acupuncture and Physical Therapy by walking in water and after about 1 year his symptoms got better and he could use his legs to lift up his Body, was more stable and could nearly walk 2-3 steps. When walking he also intermittently fell down and he had to drag his hind Legs on the floor and his bottom was shaking from side to side and he could not walk longer.
- The Veterinary Doctor who performed the Acupuncture recommended the owner to try Biomolecular Treatment.
Results after Treatment by Biomolecular Therapy:
- The owner took him for Biomolecular Treatment after he had been suffering with these conditions for about 1 year.
- The first Treatment was comprised of only taking of Biomolecular Extracts for 2 weeks and his symptoms got better with him being able to walk longer and then the owner took him to do Blood Therapy.
- After Blood Therapy and taking Biomolecular Extracts his Legs and Muscles became stronger and he can walk longer for about 50 meters but he still halted, he can also now walk and urinate by himself.