AGE 60 YEAR AND SUFFERING WITH ARTERIOSCLEROSIS OF THE BRAIN, ALZHEIMER DISEASE & ACUTE PNEUMONIA
- Previously he suffered with Vascular Inflammation Disease with symptoms and sores that mimicked Diabetes Mellitus and were very difficult to treat and heal. He always got treatment at the Hospital.
- Initially his symptoms affected his speech with unclear words, rapid talking until the sound diminished (before he could speak loudly and clearly). He was also starting to eat less whereas before he could eat a lot of everything and chose what he wanted to eat however now he did not want to eat.
- Later he had symptoms of not being able to walk very well, feet stuck, difficult walking, unable to lift his Legs up and unable to stretch his legs. He went to the Hospital and the Doctor diagnosed him as having Parkinson’s Disease and gave him Parkinson’s Medicine for this, however he had side effects of Constipation and much more. Before he could walk to the Hospital but now he cannot also he lost his memory also before he was very good with Computers and now he cannot remember. His talking has lessened and his speech is not clear (before he can speak clearly). After visiting the Hospital again, the Doctor told him he now that he did not have Parkinson’s and stopped his Medicine and only prescribed Vitamins.
- The Doctor examined him and he was diagnosed with Arteriosclerosis of the Brain for which the Doctor prescribed Blood Thinner Drugs and Vitamins however these did not help and his symptoms worsened. Before he used to use a Walking Stick however now he has to use a Walker also his memory is so bad that when he watches TV and somebody asks about it he cannot remember. In addition to this he cannot remember the name and lyrics of his favorite song and he cannot use his Computer like he could before.
**He came for Biomolecular Treatment and after treatment his memory came back and his walking became better**
Results after Biomolecular Treatment for the first time on 2 June 2011
After 5 Weeks:
- His walking has gotten a little better as before when he walked one of his Legs was twisted and his Feet would point upwards; but he still stumbles when walking.
After 2 Months:
- His memory has gotten better such that when he watches the Korean Drama Series “Dong E” he can tell the story.
- He can now start to reminisce after 1 week; he can sing and remember lyrics but not all.
- He can now speak clearly and loudly and he can walk but still needs to use a Walker.
- His face looks brighter and he can now sleep well deeply and for a long time.
- At the end of August 2011, he had painful Legs which he could not bear and when he took Medicine he got better quickly (he had Blood Clots in his Legs causing problems).
*He came back for treatment for the 2nd time (31th July 2014)*
- In June 2013 he suffered with Acute Pneumonia and when he ate food he choked and the food entered his Lungs as a result of this he had to be fed through a Tube for one year.
- He suffered with severe Constipation for about 10 days before he was able to defecate.
- He had to have Sputum extracted using a Suction Pump.
- His breathing felt blocked, he was exhausted and hr felt very run down.
- He was not walking well and he had no power in his Legs.
Results after the Second Treatment:
After 5 Weeks:
- On 16 October 2014 he can now takeout the Tube that was being used to feed him and he can eat normally, he can eat piecemeal food and he can chew and swallow.
- His defecation is now normal and he no longer needs to take Laxative Drugs (he used to take these about 10 days before he had to defecate).
- He looks more refreshed and brighter and he is more robust.
- His walking is better and he can walk without being exhausted.