AGE 63 SUFFERING WITH BREAST CANCER
- In December 2017, she had symptoms of pain in her Left Breast, Nipple , dimples on her Breast also her left Breast was hard and enlarged when compared with her right Breast so she went to the Hospital for an examination where they found a Lump the size of a Lime. The Doctor had to operate on her left Breast and remove the Lump and all of her left Breast, after testing of the Lump she was diagnosed with cancer of the Breast Stage 2 and was prescribed 16 treatments with Chemotherapy.
- After the first Chemotherapy treatment, she had symptoms of exhaustion and torpidity and she had to rest about 3 to 4 days however after getting better she had symptoms of dizziness, vomiting, quivering Heart, Hair loss, black Nails, sore Tongue, Cheek pain, difficult to swallow food, anorexia and tastelessness.
Results after Biomolecular Treatment (after first Chemotherapy at the end of February 2018):
- Side effects from Chemotherapy have lessened (she has now taken Chemotherapy 3 times out of 16 times).
- She no longer has dizziness and Heart quivers.
- She now has energy and is no longer exhausted and she can do a little housework.
- Her sores in her Mouth have gotten better.
- She can now eat more of her meal.